Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twitter and Blog Promotion

One of my coworkers introduced me to this website the http://www.2createawebsite.com/ and the video on Lisa’s Website Traffic Secrets . Lisa did a great job talking about the history of various web technologies on through the present ones. Towards the end of the video, she mentioned how she uses Twitter to promote her blog, and not for posting trivial things about what she is doing.

My coworker, who is also a blogger, and I had an earlier discussion about Twitter. We decided that it was not necessary to use this tool because we did not feel the need to be that connected and post everything we are doing.

Now, after viewing Lisa’s video, my coworker and I have changed our minds and we are now using Twitter. So far, we are enjoying using the tool.

In the following video, Lisa explains the basics of the Twitter system and how she uses it to promote her blog.

Twitter and how I use it to promote my blog

No comments: