Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Genetic Genealogist

Blaine Bettinger, author of The Genetic Genealogist was interviewed by Dick Eastman at the 2008 conference of the Federation of Genealogical Societies (FGS).

In addition to his blog on genetic genealogy, Mr. Bettinger has written as free eBook, "I Have The Results of My Genetic Genealogy Test, Now What?" The free book can be downloaded in .pdf format from The Genetic Genealogist blog and contained four chapters.

          • Chapter 1: What Is (And Isn't) Genetic Genealogy?

          • Chapter 2: How Do I Interpret My Y-DNA Results?

          • Chapter 3: How Do I Interpret My mtDNA Results?

          • Chapter 4: Monitoring the Field of Genetic Genealogy



          Video - Dick Eastman interviews Blaine Bettinger at 2008 FGS Conference




          No comments: